All our professionals at Gentle Foot and Ankle Care maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Randy Feldman, DPM
- Education: William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certifications: American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellowships: Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Hospital Associations: William Beaumont Hospital, Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Detroit Medical Center.
- Memberships: Michigan Podiatric Medical Association, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Teaching Qualifications: Currently involved in the training of residents in foot and ankle surgery at Detroit Medical Center and William Beaumont Hospital
- Lecture History: Past lectures to podiatric medical residents, hospital staffs, and public speeches regarding general & diabetic foot care
- Authorship: Several articles on various topics in the Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Other Certifications: Certified in Ossatron, Shockwave Therapy, Mini tight rope procedure, and Laser Treatment
Brian Burkardt, DPM
- Education: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine Board Certification: Board Certified in Foot Surgery and Board Certified in Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- Hospital associations: William Beaumont Hospital, Detroit Medical Center Hospitals including Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and Michigan Orthopedic Surgical Hospital.
- Lecture History: Has lectured at local and national organizations including American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and Civic Hospital annual seminar.
- Current Interests: Diabetic Limb Salvage, Foot and Ankle Reconstruction, Revisional Surgery.
Brenda Carnaghi, DPM
- Education: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- Hospital Affiliations: William Beaumont Hospital and St. John Hospitals (Macomb and Oakland), Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Lecture History: Has lectured at local and national organizations, to hospital staff and public speeches regarding general and diabetic foot care.
- Current Interests: Diabetic Limb Salvage, Foot reconstruction.
Alaa N. Mansour, DPM
- Education: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- Fellowships: Reconstructive Surgery at The Foot and Ankle Institute, Indianapolis, IN
- Hospital Associations: Beaumont, St. Joseph Mercy, Garden City Hospital
- Memberships: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Authorship: Several articles in various journals
- Practice Emphasis: Ankle Joint Replacement and Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery